Steenbock Library services:
RefWorks - Web-based bibliography manager is licensed to UW-Madison students, faculty and staff. Personal database features enable the user to organize and to annotate references to the research literature, import citations/records from library databases (and, now, from Google Scholar) and format bibliographies in preferred styles.
Library Course Support pages - Customized Web pages are accessible via links that accompany students’ course lists in the My UW portal. Pages can recommend particular library collections and services, supply tips and strategies for finding research literature, or recommend related campus/department services-tutoring, Writing Center, etc.
Alerting Services -Email alerting services that will email new citations/records as generated by an automated search strategy.
E-Resource Gateway - Navigation, quickset and custom searching.
Find It - Retrieve articles from campus print and online collections.
Library Express Services - Document delivery and Interlibrary Loan.
Steenbock Tour - Not familiar with Steenbock? Schedule a tour! Learn about these services and resources, and have your questions answered. Just send an email to email@example.com.
- Steenbock Blog: http://steenbocklibrary.blogspot.com/
- UW-Madison Libraries Web Site - http://library.wisc.edu/
University of Wisconsin Research Policies:
- Research Policy & Compliance Programs http://www.grad.wisc.edu/research/compliance/index.html
- The Principal Investigators’ Guide to Material Transfer Agreements
- National Research Initiative Competitive Grants Program - FY 2006 Request for Applications
- Policies Concerning Research Sponsored by Industry
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Standard Research Agreement
- Instructions for Completing CRIS Web Forms