Position title: Research Associate
Agricultural Engineering Building
460 Henry mall
Madison, WI 53706
Biological Systems Engineering
Education and Certificates
Ph.D. 2022 – Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing, Wuhan University
Fields of Interest
- Remote Sensing
- Multi-source Data Fusion
- Radiative Transfer Modeling
- Climate Change
- Food Security
- Chen, J., He, T., and Liang S., (2022). Estimation of daily all-wave surface net radiation with multispectral and multitemporal observations from GOES-16 ABI. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 60, 4407916.
- Chen, J., He, T., Jiang, B., and Liang, S. (2020). Estimation of all-sky all-wave daily net radiation at high latitudes from MODIS data. Remote Sensing of Environment, 245, 111842.
- Chen, J., Zhu, W., Tian, Y.Q., and Yu, Q. (2020). Monitoring dissolved organic carbon by combining Landsat-8 and Sentinel-2 satellites: Case study in Saginaw River estuary, Lake Huron. Science of the Total Environment, 718, 137374.
- Chen J., Zhu W-N, Tian Y.Q., and Yu Q. (2017). Estimation of colored dissolved organic matter from Landsat-8 imagery for complex inland water: case study of Lake Huron. IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, 55, 2201-2212.
- Chen, G.#., Chen, J.#., Dong, G., Yang, B., Liu, YS., Lu, TJ., Yu, P., Guo, Y., and Li, S. (2021). Improving satellite-based estimation of surface ozone across China during 2008–2019 using iterative random forest model and high resolution grid meteorological data. Sustainable Cities and Society, 69, 102807. (# co-first author)