Position title: Senior Research Scientist: USDA ARS
Phone: (608) 890-0069
US Dairy Forage Research Center
1925 Linden Drive West
Madison, WI 53706
- Biological Systems Engineering
- US Dairy Forage Research Center
Education and Certificates
- B.S. 1993 – Crop and Soil Environmental Sciences, Virginia Tech
- M.S. 1996 – Soil Science, University of Delaware
- Ph.D. 2001 – Soil Science, University of Delaware
Fields of Interest
- Integrating physical and socio-economic assessments of dairy farms and systems to maximize production and profit and minimize adverse environmental impacts.
- Modeling nutrient loss from agricultural soils, surface-applied manures, and fertilizers to the environment.