Applications and Forms
- W4 Form
- Employee Self-Identification Form is on page 3 & 4 of the W4 form
- Don’t forget to fill this out also
- Direct Deposit Form
- Student Enrollment Verification (DOC)
- Driver Authorization Form
- Emergency Contact
- Student Help Template-Based Hire——–Dead Link
- Scholastic Polices and Action Committee (SPAC)
- Request for DARS exception (Dead Link)
- BSE Internship/Cooperative Education Agreement Form (fillable)
- ABE Classification Checklist (for students entering program BEFORE Summer 2015)
This form allows you to track your progress toward degree granting classification. When you have met the five requirements, send this form to your advisor to be verified and filed with the CALS Undergraduate Program Services Office. For more details, see the student handbook.
- ABE Classification Checklist (for students entering program AFTER Spring 2015)
This form allows you to track your progress toward degree granting classification. When you have met the four requirements, send this form to your advisor to be verified and filed with the CALS Undergraduate Program Services Office. For more details, see the student handbook.
- W4 Form
- ASABE Preprofessionals
- CALS Student Organizations
- CALS Student Council
- CALS Connections
- College of Engineering Leadership Center
- Polygon Engineering Student Council
- UW Student Organizations
The Student Organization Office (SOO) is now known as the Center for Leadership and Involvemen (CFL)
- ASABE Preprofessionals
CALS Career Services
Timetable (Schedule of Classes)
Letters of Recommendation Instructions
ASAE Student Branch Pre-Professional Club
1/4 Scale Tractor Pulling Team
International Student Services
Wisconsin Union – Guestrooms
Fundamentals of Engineering Exam Info
- Order Transcripts
University of Wisconsin Research Policies:
- Research Policy & Compliance Programs http://www.grad.wisc.edu/research/compliance/index.html
- The Principal Investigators’ Guide to Material Transfer Agreements
- National Research Initiative Competitive Grants Program – FY 2006 Request for Applications
- Policies Concerning Research Sponsored by Industry
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Standard Research Agreement
- Instructions for Completing CRIS Web Forms
Steenbock Library Services:
RefWorks – Web-based bibliography manager is licensed to UW-Madison students, faculty and staff. Personal database features enable the user to organize and to annotate references to the research literature, import citations/records from library databases (and, now, from Google Scholar) and format bibliographies in preferred styles.
Library Course Support pages – Customized Web pages are accessible via links that accompany students’ course lists in the My UW portal. Pages can recommend particular library collections and services, supply tips and strategies for finding research literature, or recommend related campus/department services-tutoring, Writing Center, etc.
Alerting Services -Email alerting services that will email new citations/records as generated by an automated search strategy.
E-Resource Gateway – Navigation, quickset and custom searching.
Find It – Retrieve articles from campus print and online collections.
Library Express Services – Document delivery and Interlibrary Loan.
Steenbock Tour – Not familiar with Steenbock? Schedule a tour! Learn about these services and resources, and have your questions answered. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steenbock Blog: http://steenbocklibrary.blogspot.com/
UW-Madison Libraries Web Site – http://library.wisc.edu/
BSE Hourly Employees
How to report your work hours:
Student Hourly employees are required to use HRS, which is the University’s program for reporting hours worked.
What is HRS?
- This is an online reporting program, to enter your work hours electronically. You may enter your hours daily, weekly, or all of them at the end of the pay period.
- Your hours must be entered no later than noon on the Monday following the end of the pay period. You will receive an email reminder on Friday, the last day of the pay period.
- You can find the Biweekly Pay Schedule online at: http://www.bussvc.wisc.edu/ecbs/emp-calendars-schedules-menu.html.
- Once you have entered your hours, your supervisor will then approve them electronically.
What do I need to use HRS?
Work time is recorded on My UW Madison portal (https://my.wisc.edu).
Student Hourly employees can go to http://uwservice.wisc.edu/hrs/training/ess.php for Employee Self Service (ESS) Training to see how they will enter their time.
You will find also find instructions on the Knowledge Base website #16896 (https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=16896).
If you have problems entering your time, let Pam Spahn know. She will enter it for you and find out what the problem is, so you can enter it the next pay period.
Please direct any questions to the Payroll & Benefits Specialist: