How to report your work hours:
Student hourly employees are required to use HRS (Human Resource System), which is the UW System’s program for reporting hours worked.
What is HRS?
- It is an online reporting program, found in MyUW, used to enter your work hours electronically. You may enter your hours daily, weekly, or all of them at the end of the pay period.
- Your hours must be entered no later than noon on the Monday following the end of the pay period. You will receive an email reminder on Friday, the last day of the pay period.
- Once you have entered your hours, your supervisor will then approve them electronically.
How do I use HRS?
Work time is recorded on the MyUW portal in the Time and Absence application.
Instructions are located on the Timesheet Knowledge Base article.
If you have problems entering your time, let Pam Spahn know. She will enter it for you and find out what the problem is, so you can enter it the next pay period.
Please direct any questions to the Payroll & Benefits Specialist:
Phone: (608) 890-3172
Lanier copier: Drivers and info
- Windows instructions to install Ricoh MP 5055 printer driver
- Ricoh MP 5055 driver download – download “PCL6 V4 Driver for Universal Print” for Windows or correct version for your Mac OS
- Mac instructions to install Ricoh MP 5055 printer driver
- Edge 16:9
- Edge 4:3
- Both versions of BSE 1 require the Lato font, available free from Google Fonts. To install fonts on Windows, download them, extract the zipped folder, select the fonts you would like to install, right click, and select install.
These UW themed PowerPoint Templates can be used to create posters showcasing research and activities for use at conferences and as displays. Most of the templates have multiple variants as noted next to their titles; this number includes the version shown in the thumbnail. If you have any questions or require assistance using or editing a template, send an email to email@example.com.
- Abstraction (1 variant)
- Angles (5 variants)
- Aperture (2 variants)
- Cattails (2 variants)
- Shard (1 variant)
- Sideline (1 variant)
- Standard (2 variants)
- Structure (4 variants)
- Sunburst (4 variants)
- Wetland (1 variant)