HOW TO REPORT YOUR WORK HOURS:
Student Hourly employees are required to use HRS, which is the University’s program for reporting hours worked.
WHAT IS HRS?
- This is an online reporting program, to enter your work hours electronically. You may enter your hours daily, weekly, or all of them at the end of the pay period.
- Your hours must be entered no later than noon on the Monday following the end of the pay period. You will receive an email reminder on Friday, the last day of the pay period.
- Once you have entered your hours, your supervisor will then approve them electronically.
WHAT DO I NEED TO USE HRS?
Work time is recorded on the My UW-Madison portal.
Student Hourly employees can use the Employee Self Service (ESS) Training website to see how they will enter their time.
You will find also find instructions on the Timesheet Knowledge Base article.
If you have problems entering your time, let Pam Spahn know. She will enter it for you and find out what the problem is, so you can enter it the next pay period.
Please direct any questions to the Payroll & Benefits Specialist:
Phone: (608) 890-3172
LANIER COPIER DRIVERS AND INFO
BSE LOGOS – UW THEME
- BSE-Logos (zipped folder)
- Edge 16:9
- Edge 4:3
- Both versions of BSE 1 require the Lato font, available free from Google Fonts. To install fonts on Windows, download them, extract the zipped folder, select the fonts you would like to install, right click, and select install.
These UW themed PowerPoint Templates can be used to create posters showcasing research and activities for use at conferences and as displays. Most of the templates have multiple variants as noted next to their titles; this number includes the version shown in the thumbnail. If you have any questions or require assistance using or editing a template, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstraction (1 variant)
- Angles (5 variants)
- Aperture (2 variants)
- Cattails (2 variants)
- Shard (1 variant)
- Sideline (1 variant)
- Standard (2 variants)
- Structure (4 variants)
- Sunburst (4 variants)
- Wetland (1 variant)