B25 Agricultural Engineering Building
460 Henry Mall
Madison, WI 53706
Education and Certificates
- PhD 2019 – Biological Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.S. 2016 – Biological Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- B.S. 2013 – Biological Systems Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Fields of Interest
- Agricultural nutrient management
- Manure management
- Wastewater treatment
- Biochar applications for nutrient management
Sanford, J. R., Larson, R. A. & Runge, T. (2019). Nitrate sorption to biochar following chemical oxidation. Science of the Total Environment, 669, 938-947.
Sanford, J. R., & Larson, R. A. (2016). Evaluation of Phosphorus Filter Media for an Inline Subsurface Drainage Treatment System. Journal of Environment Quality, 45(6), 1919–1925.
Larson, R. A., Panuska, J., Sanford, J., & Burnson, C. (2016). Inexpensive In-Field Manure Solids Tester. Applied Engineering in Agriculture, 32(1), 63–68.